I have very flatteringly been nominated for a Liebster award by The PewPew Diaries. Subsequently I urge you to take a look at their blog because it is pretty darn awesome!
Let’s Get Cracking!
The rules for receiving this award are…:
1. Post the Liebster Award graphic on your site.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated your blog.
3. The nominee is asked to write 11 facts about themselves.
4. Answer the 11 questions from the post of the person who nominated them.
5. The nominee will nominate 9 other blogs.
6. The nominee will then create 11 questions of their own for their nominated bloggers to answer in their Liebster post.
My 11 Facts:
1. I am currently studying for a degree in English Literature with Plymouth University. This is testament to my ability to write a great deal about the blurb and occasionally the introduction of a classic text.
2. I am a big American Football fan. Whilst I am sure this is the norm for most of the bloggers that I follow/follow me, in my native England, this fact generally ensures a lengthy and depressing debate about “how much better rugby is than American Football”.
3. I love pretzels to a point where I am pretty sure that I am going to wake up one day, brown and crispy on the outside with little salt flakes adorning my skin.
4). One time, as a freshman, I managed to arrive at my house in nothing but my Jeans, having lost the rest of my clothes and shoes and socks on the night out. Amazingly, my wallet, phone and keys were all returned to me the next day by kind strangers.
5). My favourite hangover cure is watching Inglorious Bastards.
6). I have completed all the Halo games on solo legendary with the exception of Halo 4. This is mostly because it is devastatingly difficult and I value my sanity slightly more than 100 gamerscore.
7). My favourite game of all time is Pokemon Red/Blue. NOT yellow.
8). I have frequently toyed with the idea of buying the complete pokemon animated series box sets and watching them start to finish.
9). I have broken all of my fingers except my left thumb at one point or another.
10). I was once knocked unconscious by a tennis ball. Didn’t even think that was possible.
11). Recently as part of a rebuttal to a child’s cruel ridiculing of my Halo 4 performance, I used the phrase “I’ve been playing this game since before you were born”. I then realised that not only was that not an excuse for me being crap, I also realised it was probably true. Go figure.
I will now answer the questions set by The PewPew Diaries.
1. Tell us about one of the most embarrassing moments you’ve ever been through!
I once decided that I could do ‘the worm’ in the middle of a crowded club. I face-planted and cracked my tooth in the centre of the dance floor. Epic fail.
2. What is your favorite cereal?
I am all about Wheatos!
3. Zombie apocalypse, what would you do?
Find Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone, obviously.
4. Your friend struck lottery, and decides that you and your friends are not cool enough for him. What would you do and why?
Go back to finding Woody Harrelson and Emma Stone.
5. Pizza or Pasta?
Pizza. I do however, consume vast quantities of both!
6. What made you start your own blog?
It serves as an outlet for my ridiculous ideas that cannot be inserted into an undergraduate essay.
7. You find out that vampires are real, and the Twilight story is unfolding itself in one of your female friends. What would you do?
I am only vaguely aware of the premise of Twighlight. Thusly I will assume that my female friend is now much stronger than me and wants to cut my throat. This is similar to my relationships with most females so very little would change.
8. If you could only eat 1 dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Ben and Jerry’s cookie dough. The rule does not have to be enforced for this to be the case.
9. Favorite quote?
“Brick where did you get a hand-grenade?” – “I don’t know”
10. What is the weirdest moment in your life?
The day I realised I could switch between computer programmes by pressing Alt + Tab. My mind was blown.
11. Internet is down for the entire weekend, your friends and family are out of town. What would you do?
Two days out of town with my family and friends would probably end up looking like The Hunger Games.
My Nominees: Tried to Pick a few lesser-known folks out that I liked to read. Check out their blogs, they’re all great.
Game Chronicles HD
this cage is worms
League of Mediocre Gamers
And finally the questions for my nominees.
1). What was your gen I starting pokemon?
2). What is the longest amount of time you have spent playing a game?
3). What’s your favourite cheesy joke?
4). If you could play one games console for the rest of your life what would it be?
5). If you could invent one thing, what would it be?
6). Black or blue ink?
7). Rock, Paper, Scissors?
8). If you could swiftly end the career of one music act, which would it be?
9). What is the funniest thing you have ever said/thought that nobody heard?
10). If you could talk to your five year old self, what one piece of advice would you give them?
11). If you could high-five a celebrity who would it be?
I look forward to your responses! Be sure to comment below with a link so I can check them out!